The new Siglent SDM3055 is a new 5 Ã¯Â¿Â½ digit dual-display digital multimeter and features many math and statistical functions It includes a variety of communication interfaces with easy setup, is equipped with a 4.3-inch TFT-LCD screen, and is designed for users who needs include high performance, multiple functions, and automatic measurements, is a high performance desktop multimeter.
- SDM3055 5 Ã¯Â¿Â½ Benchtop Digital Multimeters with USB, and LAN
- 4.3 inches true color TFT-LCD display
- Up to150rdgs / s measurement speed
- 1Gb NAND Flash, supports U disk expansion
- Built-in thermocouple cold-junction compensation
- Configuration Interface: USB Host & Device, LAN
- Supports remote control commands provided PC software
- Dual display, Chinese and English menu
- Support VXI11, USBTMC
- Up to 150rdgs / s measurement speed
- 1Gb Nand Flash total capacity, mass storage settings and data files, supports expandable storage to external U disk
- Built-in thermocouple cold junction compensation, supports dual-display operation
- Chinese and English menus
- Built-in help system to facilitate information acquisition and document management
- Extensive math functions which include measuring the signalÃ¯Â¿Â½s minimum / maximum / average / standard deviation. Also readings can be displayed in dBm, dB, Pass / Fail, relative value, histograms, trendcurves, bar graphs, etc
- Supports remote command and control, compatible with the mainstream multimeter command Â Â Â scripts and comes standard with PC software EASYSDM
- 4.3 inch (480 * 272) true color TFT-LCD large screen display, and comes configured for variety communication interfaces with USB Device, USB Host, LAN, GPIB (SDM3055A only) ports.
- Research and education
- Testing and maintenance, measuring
- Signal measurement and analysis statistics
- Electronic products, manufacturing
- Electrical, electronic, automated testing, etc.