The T129 combines continuity testing, mapping, tone generator and length measurement functions into a single unit. Capable of identifying andmapping 19 locations at one time. Whether your jobs are commercial or residential, the versatility & added features of the VDV MapMaster 2.0makes it an installer's best friend!
- MapMasterâ„¢ 2.0 Tester
- RJ45 #1 ID/Map Master Remote
- Coax F #1 Remote
- RJ45 to Alligator Cable
- F (F-to-F) Adapter
- 9V Battery
- Instruction Sheet
- Measures the entire length of a cable and/or individual wire pairs and lengths to Opens.
- Tests Voice (6 wire), Data (8 wire) and Video (coax)
- Easy to read, extra large 7-segment LCD screen with large icons
- Tests and indicates pins with shorts, opens, reversals, miswires and split pairs
- Tone with four selectable cadences on single specific wires, pairs or all wires simultaneously
- Map 19 unique locations with optional ID Remotes
- RJ11/RJ12 & RJ45 (Voice & Data) Master Remote stored in bottom of case
- Low power consumption for long battery life
- Auto power-off mode save lengthen battery life
- For measuring lengths to shorts purchase a TDR tester such as the Cable Prowler.